* 2 pounds grilled turkey breast- shredded
* 2 medium sweet onions
* 2 carrots
* 4 celery stalks
* 2 cloves garlic
* 3 TBS olive oil
* 28 oz pureed tomatoes
* 2 TBS tomato paste
* 1 tsp salt
* 1-2 TBS fresh ground pepper
* 1-2 TBS chili powder
* 1-2 TBS ground cumin
* 1 tsp Italian seasoning
* 1 tsp crushed red pepper (optional)
* 1- 16 ounce can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
* 1/2 cup corn
* 1/2 cup edamame
* 1-16 ounce can garbanzo beans – drained and rinsed
* 32 ounces vegetable stock
Grill turkey breast and shred with a fork. Set aside for later.
Chop onions, celery, and carrots and add to stock pot.
Add olive oil and minced garlic and saute over low-medium heat until vegetables are soft about 10 mins.
Add salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder, red pepper, and Italian seasoning. Saute another two minutes. Start with the lower amounts and add more according to taste.
Add shredded turkey, pureed tomatoes, and tomato paste to stock. Stir well and simmer for 30 minutes.
Add beans, corn, and edamame and simmer for an additional 15 minutes.