Love stir fry! My sister, Jaymi, provided this one for the 2016 recipe collection. Easy to make. Thanks, Jaymi!
Submitted by Jaymi and David
- 1⁄4 cup chicken bouillon granules or powder 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried red bell pepper flakes
- In a small bowl, stir bouillon, cornstarch, sugar, onion, garlic, parsley, ginger and red pepper flakes until blended.
- tore in an airtight container in a cool place.
- Stir mixture before measuring.
- Use like any dry stir-fry mix. 1 tablespoon equals one packet.
Remember how Uncle Charlie would grab the phone (with no ringing) and just randomly yell into the phone?