3 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons minced red onion 1 clove garlic, minced
4 tablespoons flour
1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
8 ounces sour cream
Salt & pepper, to taste
• In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium-low heat.
• Add the onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes until onion is tender.
• Stir in the flour until well blended.
• Add chicken broth and continue cooking and stirring until bubbly and thickened.
• Stir in the sour cream. Cook, stirring, just until it begins to simmer
• Remove from the heat and add salt and pepper, to taste. Very tasty, easy gravy.