Another 1998 recipe. I haven’t made this one but it sounds very close to what I’ve made. I’m sure it’s pretty tasty!
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper (more to your taste)
Saute onions in the butter. Add other ingredients and simmer twenty minutes. Nummy!!!!!!
Childhood memory: Do you remember when Mom would make bar-b-que’d ribs? Oh! They were so delicious and they smelled so good! It was so hard to wait for the meal to be ready because it smelled so good. We must have driven Mom crazy asking if it was time to eat yet.