- 1⁄4 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup cold cooked long grain rice 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- pepper to taste
- Crumble sausage into a skillet. Cook over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- In the same skillet, cook and stir eggs over medium heat just until set. Stir in the rice, sausage, soy sauce, garlic, and pepper.
- Cook until heated through.
Pingback: Christmas 2018 Recipes | The Walczak Recipe Collection
Pingback: 2018 Christmas Recipes | The Walczak Family Recipe Collection